At DDB, we exercise our Freedom To Have Fun!
We have enriching Thursday Talks, Easter Egg Hunts, DDBazaars, our highly anticipated Halloween party and Christmas / Year-end Celebration just to name a few.
Watch some of our Culture Hub event highlights below:
WHO WE NEED:
Digital Strategist & Performance Planner for Tribal
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Experience, the Digital Strategist and Performance Planner will lead the management, organization, analysis, and synthesis of customer experience.
- Help build high-impact digital roadmaps in close collaboration with stakeholders in the Agency and Clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Internal teams and Clients on matters related to customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and advocacy
- Extract and analyze data from different online tools and platforms
- Act as a resource of Creative teams in the development of insight-driven digital strategies from opportunity identification to experience definition
- Help with the digital evangelization initiatives within the firm
- Build trusting relationships with Clients
- Maintain Agency scores on Strategy based on great insights and strategic initiatives
- Win new businesses
- 2-4 years of experience in the same role, working for an Agency or Client
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- With hands-on experience in Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics tools
- Understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and how to use them in different scenarios
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software
- Technology and social media-savvy
- Must be able to work remotely with strong internet
- A fast learner with speed and quality in output
Interested applicants and interns may email their curriculum vitae (CV) with Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org